1. Application for registration in Georgian, Russian or English languages(accompanied with Special Form on Technical Reglament- “Regulations of Examines, expertise and registration of Pesticides and Agrochemicals in Georgia”, Decree of Government of Georgia #443 from 31 December 2013).
2. Full description (dossier) of pesticide (active ingredients and preparation form) that country where they are already registered (in the case of new active ingredients)
3. Document issued by the Applicant/producer that confirms the right of registration of active substance, preparation form of pesticide.
4. Short Resume according to the accompanied Application (in Georgian language)- 4 copies.
5. Original packing label and Sample of label in Georgian language -4 copies (inclusive Risk phrases and Safety phrases); promotional material.
6. Safety passport (Material Safety Data of Substance -MSDS) on active substances and preparation forms.
7. Required analytical methods for determining active ingredients of pesticides (including channel implants, additions).
8. Determining methods of pesticides residues in agricultural products, water, soil, air and in biomaterials.
9. Analytical Standards of active ingredients (not less than 1 gr).
10.Product examples for registration field examinations in two climate zones (according at the rate of use on hectares and quantities of treatment –about 2hectares for each plant) for new active ingredients.
11.Certificate of quality or analysis (and conformity, hygiene certificate or hygiene Conclusion when such exists).
12. Recommendations about storage, transportation of product and the methods of neutralization and liquidation.
13. Official Information from country of origin on regulated use of pesticides (Purpose of use, use rate, processing methods, time of application, number of treatments and other requirements, pre-harvest period and limits on use). Recommendations on use of pesticide for those agricultural plants and against harmful organisms that are applied for registration.
14. Official data of the country, which confirms that the active substance at the moment of registration is in the first attachment of the ECC 91/414 regulation/ regulation (EC)No 1107/2009–in the Allowed List of active substances for EU countries or in EPA List of active substances in USA – for the member countries of the Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development; product is in the List of Registered Pesticides of the country.
15. Confirmation profiles of plant protection products registration (name of country, registration certificate No, registration date and period, crops, harmful object, regulated use of pesticides) .
16. Information about the results of research of pesticide active substances and field research of pesticide preparation form, performed in the countries, which have equivalent climate and ecological conditions. Plant health conditions (specific structure of harmful organisms and their diffusion, numbers, intensity of development, and other biological feature) and agricultural crop spices are equivalent; Field of pesticide use is equivalent; Pesticide destruction dynamic and customers feeding circumstances are equivalent. Agricultural production conditions (agro technical rules, crop growing technologies, plant protection systems, pesticide use techniques) are equivalent to Georgia -minimum two years results (list of equivalent climate zone countries are attached).
17. Profiles from EU countries and USEPA: a) About classification of active substances and formulations in the dangerous class of Human Health.
b) About danger to the environmental organisms and recommendations for protection.
c) About hygiene requirements for active substances and formulations (ADI, maximum residue level (MRL) in food products and agricultural raw materials, maximum allowable concentration (MAC) in the water of community reservoirs; MAC in the air of the working zone, TSEL in the air of the working zone for the rest of the products; tentative safe effect level (TSEL) in atmospheric air (if appropriate); MAC (for products manufactured in Georgia), MAC in the soil (for stable products able to translocate within the plant and migrate into neighboring media), tentative allowable concentration (TAC) in the soil for the rest of products).
d) About destruction dynamics of the active substances and formulations (terms of destruction in the equivalent climate zones, in the agricultural products).
18. Profiles on the commercial secret documents.
19. Manufacturers standard on products manufactured in Georgia.
20. Report of registration tests for products manufactured in Georgia.
21. Information on patent validity for the active substance and preparation form (when such exists).
22. List of countries were active substances are registered if the patent validity is expired and List of countries were pesticide is registered for the equivalent purpose that is written in the registration form in Georgia.
23. Data protection request (when such exists).The period of data protection in Georgia is at list 10 year from pesticides first registration (authorization) date.
24. Official assent of the first applicant for Pesticides registration (letter of access) that test and study reports those hi represent, may be used for benefit of next applicant (when such exists).
25. Official reports of their own test and study on active substance of Pesticides and preparation form may be submitted if those are certified as compliant with the principles of good laboratory practice or of good experimental practice, or assessments of laboratories accredited in accordance with the rules set by Georgian legislation, or by laboratories that have international accreditation.
26. Confirmation profiles that Applicant/producers activities is allowed (certified, licensed, granted permission)
27. Demonstrative show of pesticide use in Georgia (when such exists).
28.Informationabout history of registration of active substance and preparation form of pesticides in the other country, and about experience of pesticide use(Results of Biological and economic effectiveness of pesticides in the countries were they are already registered and use (Sowing, whether registered active substances or not more than 5 year, and registered pesticide or not more than 3 year; what share it has on the country market).
We-Young Industrial & Trading Co., Ltd. seeks out and finds the most appropriate products for clients of various demands in the main international markets. We work closely with customers and suppliers to transport and store their products in the most appropriate way, meeting the strictest safety requirements and to deliver them in time.